Want to top up your mobile phone while out shopping? Or quickly replenish your air time after the shops have shut? No problem with Mobile Voucher, available at over 6500 top-up points – including one close to you!
Topping up – quick and easy
It's this easy to top up your mobile phone.
It's this easy to top up your mobile phone at a POS:
- Name your mobile operator and the amount you want to top up at the checkout:
- Check the mobile provider and top-up amount shown on the payment terminal.
- Pay for your air time together with your other shopping using your Maestro card, credit card or cash.
- You receive your personal Mobile Voucher receipt showing the code.
- Check the mobile provider and top-up amount shown on the receipt.
- Enter the code printed on your Mobile Voucher on your mobile phone.
- Your mobile phone is ready to roll again!
It's this easy to top up your mobile phone at an ATM:
- Insert your Maestro card into the ATM.
- Enter your PIN.
- Select the "Handy laden" service.
- Select your mobile provider.
- Enter your mobile phone number.
- Enter the amount you want:
- Confirm the data you've entered.
- Remove your Maestro card.
- You will receive a confirming text message from your mobile provider.